Yes, it is still summer; if you have not noticed. As I previously mentioned, summer has until Labor Day Weekend, then I protesting! Still, I want to bake or more importantly make desserts, I miss the smell of melting butter; it is the greatest smell in whole world (an exaggeration, I know)!
I decide to find some no bake desserts, and here’s the one that looked the best!
Recipe courtsey of Bakers Royale
Crust: 1 1/2 cup crushed graham cracker 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar 7 tablespoon unsalted butter(melted)
2 ¼ cups heavy cream
1 pound cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup sugar
½ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 teaspoon vanilla powder
¾ cups Oreo Cookies, crushed
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs with sugar. 2. Add melted butter and blend until combined. 3. Press into pan. Set aside.
1. Beat heavy cream until medium peaks form. Set aside.
2. Add cream cheese, sugar, salt, vanilla powder, lemon juice to a bowl and beat with a paddle attachment until smooth (approximately 3-5 mins). If you do not have a stand mixer or a paddle attachment a hand beater will work as well, but will take twice as long to achieve a smooth consistency.
3. Add cream cheese mixture to heavy cream and beat until incorporated.
4. Gently fold in Oreo cookies.
5. Fill chosen pan with a slight mound at the center, as the cheesecake will become slightly sunken at the center.
6. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours to set or overnight for best results.
7. Remove from refrigerator and smooth top to level with edges. Serve with whipping cream and garnish with mini Oreos.