I have new obsession: coconut oil. SERIOUSLY, this stuff is amazing; not only did it help heal my allergic reaction on my face, but it is delicious as well. The first thing I made with coconut oil was roasted carrot fries. Recipe below:
- 8 peeled and sliced carrots
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon chopped thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place carrots on baking sheet. Rub carrots with coconut oil.
- Toss in chopped thyme, salt and pepper with carrots.
- Bake until carrots are soft and crispy (30 minutes for me).