Thanks to Benleeirene, who nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Very special thank you, Benleeirene! I am so happy you enjoy reading my blog! If you have not seen their blog, I fully recommend reading it. I love the food photography; it is awesome!
Rules for this award:
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 15 bloggers.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
Here are the 15 bloggers I chose. I find these blogs inspiring for many different reasons, for some it is photography or their story telling abilities (poetry and stories), etc. I am using Benleeirene’s idea and adding the reason for each blog!
(Sorry about the hyperlink on the whole sentence, I am have technical issues.)
- Second Half Woman-I love her poetry, photos and her blogs about dating (especially online are hilariously awesome)!
- 11 Miles to Cool -love Cute Wednesday
- ArtBea-Beautiful photos
- Food and Other Stuff-Really good mix of photos and food
- Calee Photography-Love her nature photos
- Adventures of a Father in Training-love his family photos
- Meanwhile, Melody Muses-Stunning photos with amazing poetry
- Le Blog De Marie-lovely photos and great style
- Just My Echo-Love her recent animal photos
- Rocking My 365 Project-Amazing macros shots
- All Around the World-Eccentric pictures
- Taste My Buds-love the recipes
- Kenkiz-Even though I can only muddle through French, the photographs are captivating
- Nonoy Manga-Love the work on this blog
- Books and Bowel Movements-because she is a great writer
Seven Things about me:
- I have to have at least one piece of chocolate a day.
- Fall is my favorite season.
- I am a serious animal lover, seriously, I love all creatures big, small, furry to slimy.
- I love all things zombie related, The Walking Dead anyone?
- I love walking in snowy weather, but ask me to drive in it and I will totally freak out.
- Making melted crayon art is my new obsession.
- Reading Their Eyes Were Watching God and The Awakening drastically changed my life, in a good way.