Have you ever heard of a Japanese sweet potato? I promise it is the finest of the sweet potato bunch.
In the healthy cooking class I attended, I learned how to make sweet potato dish. I do not remember the exact recipe, I was paying more attention to the salsa making, but I will improvise the recipe as best I can!
- 3 Sweet Potatoes
- 4 Tablespoons of oil (your choice, we used safflower oil)
- Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- Slice potatoes into 1/4″ pieces.
- Put in a microwave safe bowl and add 2 tablespoons of oil, salt and pepper. Then, massage the oil into the sweet potatoes for a couple of minutes.
- Cover bowl and heat on high in the microwave until potatoes are soft and tender (test with a fork).
- Take bowl out of microwave. While cooling, heat oil in frying pan.
- Place potatoes in pan, cook each side until crispy.
- Then you are done, enjoy!