The biggest thanks to Marcy for the Sunshine Award nomination, I am excited and happy that she enjoys reading my blog! Her blog: For Your Good Health is amazing, if you haven’t read it, then you should.
The Rules of the Sunshine Award are 1) Accept the award; 2) post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link; 3) answer the questions below; 4) pass the award to 10 other blogs providing links to their blogs; and 5) contacting them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
1. Favorite color? – Hard to pick one; I love all colors. This is a total cliché, but I have to say pink!
2. Favorite animal? – I do not have a favorite animal, again I cannot choose. All animals have a special place in my heart. I do love farm animals: pigs, cows, goats, etc. and I love cats and dogs as well (In particular, I have a soft spot for Jack Russell Terriers and tuxedo cats!)
3. Favorite number? – 3
4. Favorite drink? – Arnold Palmer. Alcoholic: Stout or just a dark beer.
5. Facebook or Twitter? – Facebook, only because I do not have Twitter.
6. What is your passion? – Baking, photography, cooking, eating, reading, writing, painting; there is probably much more but those are my priority choices
7. Giving or getting presents? – Giving, I love seeing people’s face light up when you give them a present when they least expect it.
8. Favorite pattern – gingham because I like the way it sounds.
9. Favorite day of the week? –Sunday, crossword puzzles, coffee, and sleeping late (9:00 am is late for me!).
10. Favorite flower? – I love white flowers particularly peonies, hydrangeas, and roses.
My nominations for the Sunshine Award:
- Aisling Jennings Photography
- Bucketlist Publications
- My Days in Focus
- Simple Pleasures
- Books and Bowel Movements
- The Redneck Rosarian
- Push Me Out To Sea
- Nonoy Manga
- Leanne Cole’s Photography Field Trips
- My Photography Blog
Congratulations to all the bloggers I selected; I love reading your blogs. I find them very inspiring and beautiful!